Friday, August 15, 2008

DIY



last week,jae and me went mid valley bought bear,flower,wrapper and small graduation cap(don know how to describe so use my own word).. Why we need buy? Because this saturday is our big sister KIat Ngee graduation day. She is pity her parents never come to celebrate with her so my naughty brain told me that we need give her surprise(hope she never read my blog). She is a good girl. The first day i move in Apiit apartment she teah me many things such as how to take bus,LRT and etc. When she cook she will share with me and teach me many things. I learn many things with her. This saturday she graduate already we are so happy about it. Tonight,jae sew the bear with cap and i wrap all the things together. For me i think very nice,how all people think? Here want to share our harvest.

2 comments:

Shadow said...

Hmmm...not bad not bad...can go and open shop and sell already ^^v

JQ said...

Is it stories behind "Spending $ for pain"?