Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A guy that i cant understand at all

I always think why he never listen for advice at all. This is my first time saw such a guy. Maybe different background so i am quite difficult to communicate with him. Sometimes i feel i am useless because i cant promote and i never carry out my responsibility. I always try to settle problem between members and him but i cant do anything. Sometimes i will feel is it i am busybody because i transfer what members want to him. But if i never do it,how they can agree with his position? I am a business student i know that if you want be a good leader u need to know many things. As a leader u cant be autocratic, you need to be democratic that tends to involve the members in decision making,ask for members opinion so they will willing to sacrifice their time or anything to be loyal with you. I don know what's going on with him before bring up a personality like this today. All people are different and we cant force people do what we want them to do. Sometimes i feel regret why i never study psychology so that i can help many people to find out their problem and find good solution. All above is all by my own crazy opinion and not for evaluate someone. If he see this blog i am sorry about that but this is about my own spirit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my friend esther feels that she is useless but i dont think so. she does things which useful and intelligent people find difficult to do. she works and also study at the same time
she is so hard working but she still find her self useless. well i think she can do thing which is hard for other people to do. so esther i pls u r not useless :)