Thursday, August 7, 2008

regret?crying?

Today, i still can ate MCD with hui ying,sheau mun,carrie, and jacky. Haha cant imagine i still can use the other side of teeth ate the fried chicken. Sometimes feel like what they chatting i cant join them,maybe because now we are different class or maybe i really better to be alone....Afternoon,just realise that my mouth very pain. i not even know whether is my mouth cant open too big due to few years before that accident so injured again or allergic. Today,student service very busy. I am very envious all staff can lead the new student but i am just sitting there do immigration. Maybe that is for me to learn but not really what i want. I hope that i can be like them. I hope that i can learn many things and help them but i cant. Sir still never confirm me to be a full time staff. At night,i call mum and talk about my feeling about i am regret that do braces and i cry because feeling alone want to leave here...Is it run away is the way to solve all problem?? I dont know.....

No comments: